Total Pageviews

Monday, October 10, 2011

DAY 1 and 2 PHASE 1

Phase 1 of the HCG is 2 days long.
During the first 2 days of this type of diet plan you are allowed to eat as much of any food as you like. Fatty foods are allowed and encouraged. Bacon cheeseburgers, avocados, pastries, ice cream, cheesecake, fatty meats, fried foods, whatever you want. The theory is that you need to store the fat and energy for the VLCD portion in Phase 2.


Day one started on Sunday October 9, 2011
 Day 2- Monday October 10, 2011..... I have eaten alot of food in these last 2 days as directed. I have enjoyed alot of my favorite foods, junk foods!!But I was cautious as I did not want to end up with an esophagus spasm or bad heartburn..  And after today I Am so ready to begin the HCG.

No comments:

Post a Comment