Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Starting over on the HCG diet

So I have decided to start again on HCG. Wish I would have not stopped since it was really working for me. I lost 12LBS in 21 days. Gained back 4lbs. So today is DAY 1 PHASE 1. And Phase 1 of HCG is the fat loading days..

Day 1 & 2 You must eat to capacity the most fattening food you can get down. You should eat more than usual; this is to ensure all normal and structural fat is full


So far I had a glass of chocolate milk for breakfast and MC DONALDS Big Mac Meal for lunch.. I have not had one of those on years. The one thing I want since i have to eat all this bad food is a CINNABON.. lol.. 
And I made sure day 2 was on thanksgiving so I can enjoy some yummy food. 


My starting weight is 162LBS..  

No comments:

Post a Comment